mp3 fc4

Hi.  I'm back from over a year in windows land (because of work) and
just installed fc4 and thought I'd listen to some tunes while getting
everything set up correctly and of course get stuck on the very first
problem.

yum install gstreamer-plugins-mp3
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: gstreamer-plugins-mp3
Nothing to do

What?  I thought fedora extras were available automagically in fc4?  Do
I have to add another repository?  What are the cool kids doing now?
Thanks for any tips.