Reliable network printing

To be honest, I never considered Brother printers.  I had lumped them
into the low end "Lexmark" club simply due to where I spotted them on
the store shelves.  I will definitely consider this for my next laser
purchase...

How about color inkjet type printers?  What are the best of
breed/support vs. best for the buck (with respectable driver support)?
Any thoughts on this?