Reliable network printing

>> I got a Brother HL-2070N a while back, which is $159 at Newegg:
>> Oh, yeah, and it does postscript, so it works perfectly from Linux
>> and OS X.
>> And presumably that from that other OS too, but I wouldn't know
>> about that :)
> I got an earlier version -- the HL-1670N. The page count is now
> up to 13528 with no particular problems. The built-in duplexing
> is nice, too.

here's another recommendation for brother printers. i have a HL-5150D
connected via parallel to a gentoo linux box. great support via cups,
shared over the network to mac os x machines. my parents have an
HL-5170DN, the network version. both support br-script, brother's
version of postscript. not true adobe ps but i have not had any
problems.