BLU archives

My vote is to make it searchable.  There are a lot of FAQ's which we get on
the list and it's nice to be able to tell folks to go look at the old postings
first before they bring up a thrashed-to-death subject all over again.

It should be simple to tack on a sed script to the existing archiving script
which could munge email addresses by sticking random x's and q's in them.  I
don't really care whether mine's published or not because it's already all
over the 'net, and I believe most other people who care about the issue
probably change their own email addresses often enough that keeping old
postings visible isn't too much of an issue at least for those people.

Of course, the spam-control subject itself is one of those thrashed to death
issues that I could tell people to just Google the blu archive for the
keywords 'spamassasin' and 'exim'.  But of course I won't do that for now.
;-)

Just my $0.02, don't really want to dump work on someone who is already
overstretched dealing with BLU server issues.

-rich