audio players....

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 07:17:18AM -0500, Stephen Adler wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I know this is a linux mailing list, but...., most linux users are savy
> technophites... so I was wondering what people would suggest as a good
> audio player. I'm a fan of audio books and I ran across one web site
> which does not support iPods.

Someone doesn't provide their data in an mp3 format? Doesn't sound like
the kind of place I'd like to support, personally.

> So, if I were to get an audio player, and
> not constrain myself to the iPod monopoly... what auido player would you
> guys recomend? I bet there's one out there which runs linux...

There sure is: The iPod. http://ipodlinux.org/

Part of the reason there may not be many responses to this is due to the
fact that you've started out by excluding the most popular player on the
market.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer