Mail/Webmail solution for multiple domains on a Debian server

Hi

> On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 08:57:09PM +0200, Roger Day wrote:
> > Looking for some assistance on getting a server configured to run
> > mail for a number of clients.  They need POP/IMAP (and webmail)
> > access for multiple users on multiple domains.
>
> How many, and what sort of load?

About 8 domains and a total of about 100 users right now and not
likely to grow dramatically.  (some of these are family and personal
email accounts....)

> There are good mailing lists to provide support for all these
> packages, and probably local contractors available with
> experience in most of them.

Could you point me towards some of these resources please.  My
research up till now has revealed little in terms of 'documentation'
around such 'projects'.  Everything seems quite home grown and
partially completed.

Thanks for the prompt response!

All the best

Roger