What service do I have to disable to stop the snow? <EOM>

Gordon Marx wrote:
> On 14/02/06, Seth Gordon <sethg at ropine.com> wrote:
>
>>You misspelled )B??$)B???)B?.
>

> If you want to use that logic, now we're speaking Yiddish and not
> Hebrew.

My wife quit her job as the editor of a synagogue newsletter after she
got tired of arguments over how to romanize various Hebrew words ("shul"
or "shule"?  "Shabbat" or "shabbos"? etc.) and which words were foreign
enough to be italicized.  I observed that we could moot all these
debates if we wrote the whole thing in Hebrew characters and called it
"Judeo-English".

cf. http://dynamic.ropine.com/yo/judaica/culture/yeshivish.html