Boston Plone Meetup, Thursday, February 23 at 7:00PM

Boston Plone February Meetup

Agenda:

    Curious what happened at the Snow Sprint 2006 in Austria? Nate
    Aune will be presenting a summary of the activities. (Get a sneak
    peek here: http://plone.org/events/sprints/snow-sprint3). After
    the presentation, we will open it up for questions and discussion.
    If there's enough interest, we can find a place to get food/drinks
    after the meeting.

    Please RSVP if you intend to come.
    http://plone.meetup.com/1/

    If you arrive late, and need to get into the building
    please call my mobile, 781-254-3422.

When:

    Thursday, February 23, 2006, 7:00 PM

Where: