Recommendations for calendar groupware

> My wife is running mac os x 10.4, I'm running suse 9.3. She's got iCal, I've
> got Korganizer. I've looked into Free/Busy publishing and various groupware
> but really didn't see an easy system to share our calendars through a browser
> or through our respective clients. Right now, we're using "Paper Calendar
> hanging on the Fridge and marked with pen"-ware.

can korganizer publish ics to a webdav share?

i run <http://phpicalendar.net/>. it includes a fake webdav publisher script
that ical and other clients can publish to. then each client can
subscribe to the published ics file, or you could just view the
combined calendars on a web page. downside is that the script does
not provide an interface to edit calendars. though ical can only publish
to a webdav share and will not sync so editing on the remote side will not
work anyway.

check out the demo at <http://phpicalendar.net/phpicalendar/>