Who would like to help out with LinuxWorld?

So LinuxWorld is coming up.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS06A

We plan on setting up a booth, like we did last year.  We need
volunteers to do some of the work, and also to man the booth.  If you're
interested in helping out, before, during, or after the show, or you're
just interested in what we're doing, please subscribe to the mailing
list at: