Robot at Linux world

Well, The robot is over 2' high and about 1 1/2 feet long, and 1 1/2 feet
wide at the wheels.

I am planning on getting less silly looking wheels and am looking for a
really good video over IP solution (right now It has about 5 seconds
between quick cam and display which makes the camera useless for remote
operation [use ffmpeg])

We could drive it around and attract attention to ourselves. (How geeky,
OK raise you hands, who loved "show and tell" at school!)