i18n

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:28:27 -0500, Nicholas Bodley
<nbodley at speakeasy.net> wrote:
> {Long message; sorry, no online repository I can give a link to.}

Sorry, folks! Seems that I was careless in checking content of my e-mail
header, before sending. I'm still not used to having default replies go
only to a message's author, and must have been careless in changing
default content.

Regards,

--
Nicholas Bodley [{(<>)}] Waltham, Mass.