[Jobs] Job openings at Aptima

I've posted about my current company, Aptima (http://www.aptima.com),
before.  We've filled the Director of Software Engineering position, but
we still have quite a few positions open, and we're not seeing the number
of candidates we thought we would.

Those of you who know me know I would not recommend this company if I
didn't think it was a great place to work.  We're in Woburn, MA.

Aptima is not the typical software company (nor are we strictly a software
company).  Our specialty is "human-centered engineering".  Human-centered
engineering is needed whenever human decision-makers must perform
proficiently and interact seamlessly with complex systems.  Human-centered
engineering draws on expertise, methods, tools, and experience from many
different disciplines, focused on a common purpose: Technology designed
for people.

Most of our work is on SBIR contracts.  At any given time, we can have 60
- 80 projects active, each with their own requirements, environment, and
technologies.  Our company is very diverse, and the kind of person who
thrives here are well-rounded people with experience in many different
areas.  We're growing fast, and hiring accordingly.

Our current openings:
http://www.aptima.com/Careers/Positions.html
 Cognitive Scientist
 Industrial-Organizational Analyst
 Internship
 Human Language Technologies Scientist/Engineer
 Operations Research/Simulation Analyst
 Principal Scientist )B? Organizational Effectiveness Division
 Senior Human Systems Analyst )B? Technology Evaluation
 Senior Research Scientist )B? Computational Modeling, Intelligent Interfaces
 Senior Software Engineer )B? MA
 Senior Software Engineer )B? DC
 Social Modeling and Simulation Analyst
 Social/Organizational Scientist
 Software Engineer
 Software Engineer )B? Entry Level

Obviously I'm most interested in finding Software Engineers and Senior
Software Engineers.  We're looking for developers with diverse skillsets
and the ability and desire to learn even more.  You can see the full job
specs at
http://www.aptima.com/Careers/Software_Engineer_Entry_Level.html
http://www.aptima.com/Careers/Software_Engineer.html
http://www.aptima.com/Careers/Senior_Software_Engineer_MA.html

Send your resume to dkramer at aptima.com, including which job you would like
to apply to, and put "aptimajobs" in the subject line.  I'll check it out
and follow up with you.