Now that I've caught up on my sleep...

... I want to take this opportunity to thank all the volunteers who helped
with LinuxWorld 2006.  We got some good exposure.

I wanted to especially thank BillR for all the time he put in, and for
helping me set up the booth Tuesday morning, and for his efforts
scavenging leftovers from the vendors afterwords (along with MarkD).

Thanks also go out to MarkW, whose robot drew quite an audience, for JABR
for the Cafe Press order, and JerryF for dealing with the event staff (aka
the muggles).

At the next meeting, we will have huge piles of flyers, distros,
giveaways, raffles, t-shirts, etc.  Come on down and get some!