Installfest question

In principle, the Installfest should be a great place to get help on
projects like setting up a Linux PDC, but it really depends on the
presence of volunteers with relevant experience.  There's also the
question of whether it's something that can realistically be
accomplished in a single day.

I'd recommend discussing it on our mailing list, so we can come to some
consensus about whether it's feasible. You can subscribe at

IM: jabr at jabber.blu.org / abreauj at aim / abreauj at yahoo / 28611923 at icq
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9