Cambridge Brewing Co [was Re: PGP Keysigning Party]

<gaf at blu.org> wrote:
> You'd be surprised at the number of non-drinkers that go to the Brewery :-)

The CBC is actually a nice restaurant as well as a micro-brew, and we
really do have dinner.
   www.cambrew.com

We're blessed with numerous micro-brews here ... some with passable
kitchens, some with excellent, but CBC is perhaps my favorite, not
just because it's convenient to our MIT meeting place.

The only reason I didn't take a out-of-town friend their for our
long-planned brew was he wanted fish-and-chips *and* micro-brew, and
only John Harvard's has both.  (I got the beer-batter calamari, so I
was happy.)

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com