C Coding Style

linux/Documentation/CodingStyle is a kernel-tree text file with the info
that you want.

The kernel folks can be a little cranky when it comes to making sure
everything is in style, so its best to know these things before you start a
kernel project so that you don't have to change it all after the fact.
There are scripts in linux/scripts that will massage your cade for you, but
to varying degrees, and YMMV.  But they're also discussed in CodingStyle.

--matt