Verizon is rejecting emails - anyone else affected?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 07:58:54AM -0400, Bill Horne wrote:
> Verizon.net has started rejecting emails from Speakeasy. They are also
> rejecting emails sent from my Debian box.

Yeah, they've been doing this to my setup for a year or so now.

> I don't know if this is a borken effort to enforce SPF, or just a
> mistake, but I've attached one of the reject notices, FYI to the group.

I've tried to 'enable' my mail servers on their whitelist, and they just
never fixed it, iirc. Guess they don't care if it's not a .com domain. I do
have SPF records.

To hell with them. Not even AOL is so braindead when it comes to accepting
e-mail.

Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(   "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy   )-
Virtual hosting -(              operating systems." -- Linus               )-