Verizon is rejecting emails - anyone else affected?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:58:54 -0400, Bill Horne <bill at horne.net> wrote:

> TWIMC,
>  Verizon.net has started rejecting emails from Speakeasy. They are also
> rejecting emails sent from my Debian box.

This has happened to me, too; I often correspond with my cousin, who's on
Verizon. I'm glad not to have closed out my account at TheWorld.com.
IIrc, Speakeasy said they have a problem with Verizon e-mail.

Regards,

--
Nicholas Bodley  /*|*\ Waltham, Mass. Also <nbodley at theworld.com>
Truthiness is the quality by which a person purports to know something