NorthEast Linux Symposia looking for a replacement presenter

----- Forwarded message from Matt Oquist <moquist at majen.net> -----

From: Matt Oquist <moquist at majen.net>
To: membership at list.nhste.org

NELS 2006 program:
http://nelinux.net/file.php/1/moddata/forum/1/29/2006-nels-sessions.pdf

REPLACEMENT PRESENTER NEEDED
  We've got an exciting schedule lined up for NELS this year, but
  unfortunately the gentleman who was going to speak on Winbind
  & Active Directory (so Linux clients can authenticate to the Active
  Directory domain) has had to cancel. We need another presenter to
  cover this session at both conferences.

  It's a 1/2-day session, and the goal is to demonstrate winbind
  configuration while facilitating all the attendees in configuring
  their own systems (which they bring to the session).

  If you're interested or you know of somebody who might be, please
  contact me (phone anytime, or email). Presenters pay nothing to be
  at the symposium, and since this is only a 1/2 day session you'll
  have the rest of the time to attend other sessions (and even assist
  other presenters if you like) and generally hang out with fun
  people.

/* snip */

Regards,
Matt

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

718 Fox Hollow Drive
Hudson, NH  03051  U.S.A.
+1 603.236.1054 (cell)