HDD problem - hda: status timeout: status=0xd0 { Busy }

I assume that is a 2.6 kernel and the chips are Intel Xeon. In any case,
your drives are relatively low end SATA drives. I'm wondering if the drive
is possibly the problem or even the cabling.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group