What laser printers do you like?

I've been wanting to vent about my Oki printer the past few weeks...  It's 3
years old, produces quite nice output either color or b/w, and is
substantially cheaper to operate than an inkjet.

But I made the mistake of moving it from one room to another last month.  Ever
since then, it won't feed paper.  I've taken out all the removable parts and
vacuumed it out twice, but still no go.  Once every 20 attempts, I can get it
to make a printout, but the rest of the time it gives a 391 paper jam (after
its typical too-slow 60-second warm-up sequence between every attempt).

Do I huck it in the dumpster and buy another?  Should I buy the same brand so
I can use the two new cartridges still sitting on the shelf, or just punt and
go with a different brand?  Is there a way for me to repair it, or a shop
where I can go to get it fixed?

Manufacturing quality at these consumer electronics companies has gone south
the past 3 or 4 years.  I've got a costly JVC camcorder that's been in the
shop once and needs to go again; I've got a Sony DVD jukebox that's almost as
prone to jams as the Oki printer.

Feh.

-rich