What interface is a card reader?

My clunky old computer died, and I bought a cheap shiny new one and
then moved it to a less cheap case.  The move mostly went pretty well,
but I found that I had no idea where to plug in the connector from the
multi-card reader they have where the floppy drive used to be.  It's a
4-pin connector with two wires coming out of it.  Does anyone have any
idea what the thing on the motherboard that that connector plugs into
would be labeled?  It's nothing like a drive cable, and it isn't
the right shape to plug into the USB holes.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011