suse installation problems

One more issue with SUSE 10.1.
In 10.1 SuSE changed their update method by incorporating the Ximian red
carpet service. However there were some bugs in the library which are now
fixed. Once you install SuSE 10.1, I can provide you with some detailed
instructions on how to use YaST to upgrade your system so that Zenworks
will work correctly in the future.

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman at hp.com>
Linux Expertise Center (PTAC-MA/TX)