PBNJ - a suite of tools to monitor changes on a network.

So I have been working on a tool that I have just released the
2nd version too.

Here is a description of it:

PBNJ is a network suite to monitor changes that occur on a network
over time. It does this by checking for changes on the target
machine(s), which includes the details about the services running on
them as well as the service state. PBNJ parses the data from a scan
and stores it in a database. PBNJ uses Nmap to perform scans.

It can be downloaded from:
http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pbnj/pbnj-2.0.tar.bz2
http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pbnj/pbnj-2.0.tar.gz
http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pbnj/pbnj-2.0.zip

If you find any bugs please submit them to the bug tracker:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=149390&atid=774488

I would love to hear comments, suggestions or questions that
anyone has.

Regards,
Josh

--