Boston Plone Meetup, Thu Aug 24, 7:00 PM (RSVP stats: 5 Yes, 0 Maybe, 2 No)

  What:  Boston Plone August Meetup
  When:  Thu August 24, 7:00 PM
 Where:  Optaros, 60 Canal Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02114
   Map:  http://tinyurl.com/z32bu [google maps]
  RSVP:  http://plone.meetup.com/1/events/5034296/

Please RSVP at the meetup.org site; even if you don't intend on coming.
It helps us for planning purposes. Currently the RSVP responses are:
5 Yes, 0 Maybe, 2 No.

Agenda:

We will hold a mini-sprint to implement some of the features and
functionality that we would like to have on our
not-officially-launched http://www.bostonplone.org/ web site. Some of
these features include:

    1. Creating the BostonPloneStyle Plone skin using
       the DIYPloneStyle product.
    2. Installing the Poi issue tracker.
    3. Configuring a mailing list using the listen product.
    4. Customizing member profiles using CMFMember, membrane,
       or remember.

This is a great chance to get your hands dirty with Plone, ask
questions of more experienced Plone developers, and contribute to
making a great resource for the Boston Plone users community. For a
full list of items we will work on, see the http://www.bostonplone.org/
website.

If you arrive late, and need to get into the building, please call me
at 781-254-3422 (Sid Koul, Assistant Organizer).

About Us:

Do you work with Plone? Do you want to know more about Plone, Zope, and
Python? Come and meet other Plone users and developers at the Boston
Plone users group. We gather monthly to talk about how we are using
Plone, share knowledge and give demonstrations of cool Plone products.
All skill levels are welcome!