{Filename?} Re: Backups

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (bubagend.031018.cur).
Warning: Please read the "BLU-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

Chris OConnell wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I've pretty much switched to Suse entirely, but am unable to figure out
> how to perform a backup.  I assume there must be a CP parameter that
> will say "copy everything in this directory recursively (hidden files
> too) and verify them for size when you are done."
>
> Does anyone use a script or program they like or would be willing to
> share to backup their files to a removeable drive?

Attached is a script I got from Glen Burkhardt on the board.
You will have to change the device that dd prints to. It is
a text file.

Jim