Linux Bank Account tools

jbk wrote:
> Are there any Account tools that can import Quicken file formats. I use
> Quicken 5 which is late ninety's. I guess the next question is do they
> support categories etc...

GNUCash can import Quicken and M$-Money files.  My problem with GNUCash is
that it still uses GTK-1.2, and the fonts are so ugly it makes me want to
gouge my eyes out.

But if that kind of thing doesn't bother you, it seems to be able to import
all the formats that my bank, credit-card company, etc, generate.

[EDIT]
Hmm, it seems I've been out of the game a bit.  After checking the web site
(http://gnucash.org/) it seems that the newest version is GTK-2 based
(therefore support for better font systems).  Yay!  Now I just have to
convince my wife that the computer can track our finances better than she
can ;-)  (I'll never win that one...)

Matt

believed to be clean.