Signup page for Sep 20 BLU PGP/GnuPG keysigning meeting

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 12:12 -0400, John Abreau wrote:
> The next BLU meeting is a PGP/GnuPG keysigning party. I've just reset
> the signup list in preparation for the meeting.
>
> In order to participate in the keysigning, you need to add your key to
> the pre-printed check sheet that we'll be using at the meeting. The
> page for registering your key is at
>
>      http://blu.org/keysignings/keypartyregister.php
>
> Procedural details of how we'll perform the keysigning are available at
>
>      http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html

John,

Please list the keyserver this page checks for keys: anyone signing up
at the last minute will need to have their key on the correct server.

Also, please give the cut off date for signups, and let us know if this
will an "Informal", "Hash", or "list" -based method party.

Last, I'll be available to certify ID's as a Thawte Notary, for those
wanting "Evil Empire" compatibility. If anyone wants to use this
service, you'll need two government-issued ID's and a copy of each for
me to keep. I'll waive my fee for the occasion.

Bill Horne

believed to be clean.