Signup page for Sep 20 BLU PGP/GnuPG keysigning meeting

Bill;

I've updated the calendar page at

     http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2006-sep

I plan on printing the check sheets at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, the day
before the meeting. So 6:00 pm is the official cutoff date.

We're using the List-based method for the keysigning. The scripts
that handle the signup sheet use the key server at pgp.mit.edu.

--
John Abreau
IT Manager