Boston.pm Special Tech Meeting with Damian Conway, Monday, Sept 25, at MIT

Damian Conway will be giving a couple of talks to Boston Perl Mongers
this Monday. He's a well known Perl author and educator, and has a
reputation for giving entertaining talks. The two he will be presenting
are more on the entertaining side (their descriptions don't even mention
Perl), so even if you aren't into Perl, you still might find them fun.

Please RSVP to Uri Guttman <uri(at)stemsystems.com> if you plan to attend.
  -Tom