language support for Solaris

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 09:31:14PM -0400, Stephen Adler wrote:
> It was one big DVD. Maybe I need to pop the dvd in and look around the
> folders to see if there
> is the language support there. Thanks!

There is certainly alot of languages on the dvd (or the langcd, if
you're using the cd kit)
Try pkgadd-ing the SUNWeeuos package for example, that installs the
eastern europe languages, SUNWseuos will install southern europe,
SUNWnamos is north america.
Also, there may (but dont quote me on this) be a utility called
localeadm installed which helps with installing locales and takes care
of their dependencies.

believed to be clean.