fwd: Attack Surface research validation- Help needed

CMU grad student looking for a bit of  survey help.

I stripped off the headers as they were for a different list and
the gentleman in question did ask me to forward this to any folks
I might know with Linux admin duties.  I do know him and he is
real, doing real work.  I met him at the MetriCon workshop on
security metrics; for that see

http://securitymetrics.org/content/Wiki.jsp?page=Metricon1.0

--dan