Web-based calendar software?

    David> I want to run a web-based calendar program on my
    David> server.  I tried using a calendar plugin for my wiki,
    David> but it wasn't really sufficient.  Just to make myself
    David> clear, I want to host this on my server at home.  I'm
    David> not interested in having more of my personal life than
    David> necessary sitting on someone else's server.

    James> I have been testing Google Calendar on some websites. It is
    James> very easy and convenient to use and has some security built
    James> in.  http://www.google.com/calendar/render

I've pretty much abandoned fiddling with php on my own in favor of
that approach, too, but David said he didn't want his life sitting on
someone else's server, so I assumed that meant he didn't want to tell
Google his calendar.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011