Dialup ISP suggestions?

    Matt> Man, it's been a few years since I've heard anyone talk
    Matt> about them, like I said I've heard good things about them.
    Matt> It's amazing the couple comments that were posted and how a
    Matt> couple years can change something that much.

It's more than a couple of years.  I think it was in 2000 or 2001 that
I dumped them because they were losing my mail and refusing to do
anything about it.  The particular mail I investigated was a clearly
personal email from a friend that happened to contain a pointer to a
website on a large European ISP that theworld decided had sent them
too much spam.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011