[Fwd: [LEAD] Entry level Linux computer position]

Forwarded with permission

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [LEAD] Entry level Linux computer position
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:52:12 -0400
From: Charlie Rosenberg <charlie at tecnet.org>

I am working for a software company in downtown Boston that is looking
for an *entry level* technician.

The job requires basic Linux skills, i.e. be able to move around the file
system and use common commands such as cat, grep, cut, and tr.  Should
know how to pipe and redirect.

It would be helpful if the applicant had a little knowledge of vi,
shell scripts, perl or ruby but that is not required.

If you know anyone who might be interested, have them send me a resume and
I will pass it along.

Charlie Rosenberg
charlie at tecnet.org

believed to be clean.