SpamAssassin rule for stock pump and dump spam

Jack Coats wrote:
> But I do review my spam email before deleting them!

My ability to do that expired about 4 years ago.  Nowadays I get over 30,000
spam attempts per month, averaging close to one every 60 seconds 24/7.
Imagine trying to review all that!  I can spot-check the spam filter once in a
while but I have yet to find any false-positives with my ad-hoc approach.

By combining exim rules with SpamAssassin, I'm able to reject (rather than
silently ignore) about 95% of the junk.  That way a legitimate sender in most
cases will be notified and have the opportunity to try again.  The two tools
are complementary in this way.

-rich

believed to be clean.