Server hacked, Desperate for help with FC6

I've heard firestarter is great also.  FWBuilder is good if you
maintain a lot of firewalls.  It keeps them all in 1 xml file and lets
you deploy them remotely (from your workstation).  It's also objects
based, so you create objects, then drag and drop them to create the
rules.  I've been using it for a little over a year and maintain 30+
firewalls and it works very good for us.

Matt