UPS - single points of failure

No, it was my company that was asked first if we were plugged into the
UPS. We were not, but we did help the company that owned the UPS to
track down who was usurping it. The company who owned the UPS was very
nice in not unplugging the violator.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group