MythTV: build or RPM?

While we're talking about MythTV, ...

I now have FC6 running on my server (instead of SUSE 10.0), and would
like to make another go of installing MythTV.  I understand it's a
little more difficult when installing it on a server doing a bunch of
other things, but that's what I've got.  I can't justify the electricity
to run a second computer 24/7.

I see that there are RPMs available from ATrpms et al, which would
probably be a WHOLE lot easier than compiling and installing the 20
little things needed to get it working.  The Myth install directories
explicitly say, though, if you install things from RPMs that things
might work a little differently.

So, do you think I should build and install, or use RPMs?

Thanks.

believed to be clean.