Problems with BLU mail?

Jerry just changed the MX for blu.org a few days ago to point to olduvai
instead of asgard. Asgard is the older machine, still running Redhat 7.x,
and I've had no luck trying to upgrade it in-place. It's too old to get
current versions of MailScanner and SpamAssassin to work properly.

We're migrating everything off asgard for now so we can rebuild it from
scratch, with either RHEL or CentOS. Once that's done, the plan is to do
the same with olduvai.

Ultimately we're thinking about having four servers: one that's strictly for
email, one that's strictly for web, one for trying out VMware or Xen, and
one for everything else.