Exact electricity pricing in Cambridge MA

Tom Metro wrote:
> current electric rates are about $0.12 KW/h.

You can't omit per-kwh delivery charges when calculating annual operating
costs.  The charts you cite do not include them:

  Transition:    .01657
  Transmission:  .03026
  Renewable:     .00050
  Conservation:  .00250

That's 7.627 cents.  Generation charge on my last bill was 10.67 cents, to get
a figure 18.297 cents plus the customer charge ($6.87/mo).

It fluctuates during the course of the year.  This year the range has been
17.9 to 19.67 cents.  In 2005 the range was 12.29 to 14.03 cents.  In 2004 it
was 10.82 to 11.33 cents.

It was 11.61 cents when I first started paying closer attention in August 2003.

-rich

believed to be clean.