Laptop recommendation

   Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:13:27 -0500
   From: Ben Eisenbraun <bene at klatsch.org>
   CC: discuss at blu.org

   Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   > * Ability to use my existing 120 GB drive (I realize I'll have to
   >   reconfigure things, but it must be able to accept my existing
   >   drive).

   A lot of the newer laptops are using SATA drives these days.  I didn't look
   too hard for the specs on the C840; is it IDE or SATA?

It's IDE (this is actually quite an old laptop).

I suppose I could buy another enclosure and use my existing drive as
another USB drive, though...

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton

believed to be clean.