Raising PHP memory limit?

On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 15:16 -0500, Bob - BLU wrote:
As a matter of style I prefer to change php setting on a per application
basis rather than in the global ini file.  As a starting point I usually
create a per application file under apache, like
this: /etc/http/conf.d/myapp.conf

> It contains things like:
>
> Alias /myapp "/home/me/myapp/html/www"
> <Directory   "/home/me/myapp/html/www">
> 	# Apache config stuff
> 	# ...
>
> 	# PHP config stuff
>         php_flag  register_globals     off
>         php_value memory_limit         32M
> 	# ...
> </Directory>

That did it!  I added the php_value line to my httpd.conf file (as a
general directive, as I've got a number of virtual hosts set up there)
and now phpinfo picks it up. I didn't realise I could do that - thanks
again!
 -Don

believed to be clean.