Video from January meeting ?

hi.  i had a chance to play with the recording some.
here's a couple of links.

http://newmag.org/downloadsVisitor/video2007/blu20070117.ogg
http://newmag.org/downloadsVisitor/video2007/blu20070117.mp3
http://newmag.org/downloadsVisitor/video2007/blu20070117teaser.rm

"If you recorded this month's meeting, or any pior
meetings, I'd appreciate copies of the video to add to
the web site via Google."

fee free to use,
http://newmag.org/downloadsVisitor/video2006/blu_20061115.ogg
or
http://newmag.org/downloadsVisitor/video2006/blu20051115v2.rm
if you like.

hey guys, thanks for letting me play with the cam
during the meetings.  fun stuff.

eric c - the blu cheerleader

believed to be clean.