Mounting command for a USB creative zen device

On 2/5/07, Matthew Gillen <me at mattgillen.net> wrote:

> On a somewhat related note, I noticed some on some recently purchased
> "enhanced CDs" that you can't mount them normally and see the audio files (all
> that's in the normal ISO filesystem is 4 files, one of which is an exe, and
> none are big enough to be an archive).  The various CD-player applications and
> grip (for Ogg-ifying them) seemed to be able to find and read the tracks off
> it anyway.
>
> So, I don't have a problem, but I'm just curious if anyone knows how they hide
> the audio tracks on enhanced CDs.

I believe they just make one track that's an ISO9660 filesystem,
in addition to the normal audio tracks, and then when the disc is
inserted, the ISO9660 filesystem is mounted instead of the virtual
filesystem that gives a filesystem-like view of the audio tracks.

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99

believed to be clean.