Ubuntu commercial support is the same as Vista Ultimate?!?!

Remember, that most people who would be taking advantage of that don't
have the luxury of having a full time sysadmin, or don't want to learn
all the small details of how linux works.

There's also the businesses that have a fulltime sysadmin, but maybe
they want to use Ubuntu and in case of emergency have someone to call.
 just like you might buy RedHat instead of using CentOS.

Matt