Ubuntu commercial support is the same as Vista Ultimate?!?!

Let's not confuse asking intelligent questions and learning from the
answers with plain laziness that most supposed sysadmins that come
from the Windows world.  In this case paying for support might benefit
you (or them) and if you choose to use Linux, then you should pay for
someone's expertise.  It's not that Linux is complicated, it's that it
doesn't do things the Microsoft way and they don't wish to learn other
ways, and since some people took the time to learn Linux you should
pay them appropriately for their level of expertise.

Matt

On 2/7/07, James Kramer <kramerjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ask a lot of stupid questions  that I can search and read about and
> figure out how to solve.  It is not that I am totally lazy,
> occasionally I am pressed for time, other times I asked out of
> frustration.  It is the most efficient way to solve a problem.
> Although, I would learn much more by solving the problem by myself.
> Lately, I have been finding myself falling deeper and deeper into the
> chasm of online support.
>
> Jay

believed to be clean.