NFS client for Windows XP?

On 2/10/07, Matthew Gillen <me at mattgillen.net> wrote:
> I don't know of a free NFS client for Windoze, but you can have NFS and
> Samba both export the same share.  So unless you've got a good reason not
> to, samba's the way to go.

Due to locking issues, if you export the same share (same directory)
with both Samba and NFS, you may encounter locking issues and
slowdowns on file transfers due to mulitple accesses of the same file.
 This is a limitation of that method.  I have been looking for a
resolution to this problem myself, but have not found one yet...
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.