wiki

Well, I'm overwhelmed... I thought wikipedia posted the software which
they use to run
their sight, much like slash dot makes the code they use to run their
site available to
the public...  So, anyone out there want to recommend one of the many
wiki software
packages out there?

Thanks. Steve.

Ben Eisenbraun wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 10:08:25PM -0500, Stephen Adler wrote:
>
>> I want to setup a wikipedia like system to document a software project
>> I'm working on.
>> The odd thing, is that I can't find where to download the software which
>> runs a wiki
>> site. Does anyone know what the url is to the source code to setup a
>> wiki web site?
>>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software
>
> also:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software
>
> Many, many choices.
>
> -b
>
> --
> it is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential
> is invisible to the eye.                   <antoine de saint-exupery>

believed to be clean.